The key benefits of FUE surgery performed with SmartGraft are:
- Least invasive procedure for hair transplantation, patients feel little to no discomfort
- No linear scar or numbness where the donor hair is harvested
- No stitches or staples
- Shorter, more comfortable recovery
- Very short haircuts are possible after surgery
- Less activity restrictions after surgery, patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Transplants roughly twice as many hair grafts as manually performed FUE surgery
- Cuts the cost of manual FUE treatment by as much as half and in some cases reduces the need for additional surgeries.
Until now, FUE-type hair transplants were labor-intensive and time consuming, which meant that patients had to undergo long multiple surgeries to get the desired effect. Now that a more efficient automated device is available, doctors can double the number of grafts transplanted per session or shorten procedure times, saving patients both time and money.